Borrow money for a wedding
A wedding is the best day of your life. Nobody wants to save on that. Although you decide how much to spend on your wedding party, the costs quickly add up. With a loan you have enough money in reserve and you can absorb unforeseen costs. We like to help you. With a responsible loan from a reputable bank. Request a quote without obligation and receive our offer within 24 hours.
Pay for your wedding with a Personal Loan
With a Personal Loan you borrow exactly the amount you need for your wedding. This loan form offers a lot of security and you always know where you stand. Because with a Personal Loan :
- You benefit from a fixed low interest rate. At the moment interest rates are even historically low - from 3.5%.
- Do you know in advance exactly when you have repaid the loan. So you can already look forward to the date on which you enjoy a debt-free life together.
- Borrow an agreed amount for your wedding once, which you pay off monthly with a fixed amount in repayment and interest. This way your debt decreases a bit every month.
Why borrow from us?
- Lowest fixed interest rate from 3.5%.
- Compare interest, conditions and payment date in 1 overview.
- With 1 application a complete and realistic range of 5 banks, which you really qualify for.
- Fast, error-free and inexpensive.
- Always pay extra in the meantime without penalty. The sooner you are debt-free together, the better.
- Money back guarantee!
Are you curious about how much you can borrow for your wedding? You can also calculate your interest or request a no-obligation quote right away .
Borrowing tips for your wedding
On average, a wedding costs US $ 15,000. The wedding location / party location, wedding clothes, invitations and thanks afterwards and then of course the day itself (wedding official, dinner and a great wedding party with all guests). And what about the honeymoon to a fantastic destination? The costs can therefore add up considerably, even if you work with 'envelopes'. We are therefore happy to give you a number of tips on how to borrow money in a responsible manner for the best day of your life.
- Choose the right term for your loan. Do you prefer relatively low monthly payments for the installment? Then you opt for a long term. However, if you can bear somewhat higher monthly payments, then a short term is the best option. Keep in mind that with a longer term you also pay interest for longer - this often means that you will still be more expensive at the end of the journey. Always compare your desired loan carefully on term.
We recommend that - provided you can bear the costs - always opt for a short term with somewhat higher monthly costs. Especially with a second marriage or wedding at a later age.
- What are the conditions of the Personal Loan? Can you make additional interim repayments? Everyone sometimes has a financial windfall, with which you can pay extra. With Snaploan Online you can always make extra repayments without penalty, but that is not the case with every lender.
- Life insurance or not? It sounds a bit harsh to have to think about the death of your loved one at a wedding. But you do well with such a serious commitment as a marriage. A term life insurance (ORV) means that in the event of the death of one / both partner (s) the remainder of the loan amount is waived. This can be done in part or as a whole, depending on the agreements in the contract. The next of kin have enough grief about the death, there is no need for an unpaid loan.
Good to know: an ORV is included as standard with some loans and you pay slightly more interest on it. If the ORV is not included, you can take it out separately for a few US dollars on a monthly basis. The latter option is often even cheaper.
- The more stable your financial situation, the better (for example with two permanent jobs). After all, no one wants to experience the stress of missed payments in the early days of a marriage. Do two freelancers want to exchange rings? Perhaps waiting and saving is a good idea. As a matter of fact, freelancers usually also pay a higher interest than weddings with a permanent job.
- Love is the most beautiful thing there is. Number two is a good payment plan to pay off the loan for your dream wedding ;-) Be realistic about whether you can make the payments without any problems and make a clear payment plan. Can you repay the loan and is there also sufficient income to absorb unexpected setbacks? Then that is a financially healthy start for a long and happy marriage.
We wish you a fantastic wedding and good luck together!