Borrow money as an entrepreneur, for private purposes
Up to a maximum of € 75,000 and from 4.7%
Credit for the self-employed person, the self-employed person, owner of a Sole Proprietorship, VOF, Partnership or BV.
- The purpose of the credit is purely and solely for consumption, the money will not be used for the own company.
- You are independent for at least 3 full financial years.
- You can submit the final 2017, 2018 and (draft) 2019 annual accounts of your company (the annual accounts consist of a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and an explanation).
- You can submit an extract of your company's registration at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Your company has positive equity capital.
- You have a correct payment history (no negative BKR registration).
Borrow money as an experienced entrepreneur
If you have been doing business within the same company for more than 3 years, you may be eligible for a loan. Based on the annual accounts of the past 3 financial years, the bank determines whether and how much you can borrow . In addition, it is important that you can prove that you are borrowing for private purposes and that you have a rental home or owner-occupied home.
It is not possible to take out a loan for self-employed persons with a company under 3 years old. The bank takes risks into account when lending money. One of these risks is the payment risk. This is the risk that you can no longer pay the loan. This risk is difficult to estimate for starting entrepreneurs and is often too high.
Apply for a loan
Applying is very simple and can be done online , at a time that suits you. You can contact us for a Personal Loan or a Continuous Credit. Choose the loan that suits you, apply and we will usually send you the offer from our partner banks the same day. Of course completely without obligation. Go to method for more information or request a quote right away.