A move is often more expensive than expected. Then it is nice if you have extra money in reserve. For example thanks to a loan. In this way you absorb unforeseen costs and avoid overdrafts. Being in the red is an expensive form of borrowing money with interest rates of up to 14%. A loan (from 3.5%) is always cheaper. Request a quote without obligation and receive a tailor-made offer within 24 hours.
A Personal Loan for a move
With a Personal Loan you borrow a minimum of € 5,000 and a maximum of € 75,000 for a move. You can already take out a Personal Loan from 3.5%. It is a loan that offers a lot of security. Because with a Personal Loan:
- you benefit from a fixed low interest rate;
- you know in advance exactly when you will pay off the loan;
- you borrow a fixed amount for the move that you pay off monthly with a fixed amount in repayment and interest.
A Revolving Credit for a move
Even with a Revolving Credit, you can borrow a minimum of € 5,000 and a maximum of € 75,000. And you benefit from a low interest rate from 3.5%. A Revolving Credit is a nice financial support for a move. Because with a Revolving Credit:
- you determine exactly how much money you withdraw, up to the credit limit;
- you may always withdraw the repaid amounts;
- do not set a date in advance on which the loan must be repaid. You always have extra money on hand.
Do you not yet know which loan suits you best? Use our online loan guide and discover it immediately.