Are you looking for a business loan for your company? You can request a straight-line loan from € 25,000 to € 100,000 with a fixed interest rate between 4.9% and 12%. You will receive an initial proposal within a few hours of submitting the application. If you choose this proposal, you will have the money within one week.
What should you at least consider:
A loan for the self-employed person, the self-employed person, owner of a Sole Proprietorship, VOF, Partnership or BV. If you have been doing business for more than 1 year and you are established in the Netherlands, you may be eligible for a loan. Based on the annual accounts of the past financial year and your most recent income tax return, it is determined whether and how much you can borrow .
- You can submit at least one complete annual account (this consists of a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and explanatory notes).
- You can submit the most recent income tax return.
- You have a financing application with a maximum term of 10 years.
- You have a correct payment history (no negative BKR registration).
It is important for an application with a business spending goal that an entrepreneur can submit at least one year's worth of figures.
In addition to annual figures and IB declaration, we also ask for a copy of proof of identity and a copy of bank statement for a complete file. An initial indication can be given on the basis of annual figures and income tax return.
The following business loan goals are appropriate:
- (Ren) construction of real estate
- Working capital
- Application (development)
- ICT financing
Request a free quote