Trusted by many



Pay attention! Borrowing money, costs money

My municipality does not offer an SVn stay loan. Can you help me?

Frequently asked questions about problems with borrowing money

Yes, if your municipality does not offer a permanent loan, you can always contact us. For a personal loan or a revolving credit. Are you over 60? Then we have the revolving credit 60+ and the personal loan 65+ especially for you. If you choose a personal loan to make your home future-proof, the loan is usually tax-deductible.

Long-term loan

The Stayers Loan is a subsidy scheme that should enable seniors to live longer in their home with the necessary home adjustments.

Source: De Consumentenbond

Current interest rates

Request a quote without obligation