Borrow money for a kitchen
Is your kitchen in need of a makeover or is it time for a replacement? Then choose a responsible loan. With a Personal Loan you do not pay any notary, appraisal, advice and closing costs, which means that you usually end up cheaper than with an extra mortgage. As a home owner you also benefit from an extra low interest rate. Request a quote without obligation and receive a tailor-made offer within 24 hours.
Read more about a loan or mortgage .
Financing a new kitchen with a Personal Loan
Borrow a fixed amount at a fixed interest. That is a Personal Loan . With a Personal Loan you always know where you stand. Because:
- You benefit from a fixed low interest rate that is tax deductible. The interest is now even historically low - you can finance from 3.5%.
- You know in advance exactly when you have repaid the loan.
- You borrow an agreed amount for your kitchen once, which you pay off monthly with a fixed amount in repayment and interest. So after every monthly repayment, your debt decreases a bit!
Tax benefit for home improvement
If you take out a Personal Loan to improve your owner-occupied home with a renovation, the interest is deductible. This also applies to the installation of a new kitchen .
In box 1 you pay tax on income from work and home. The interest on a Personal Loan is deductible if you use the loan for the purchase of a first home, maintenance of your owner-occupied home or a renovation.
In box 3 you pay tax on your assets, such as shares, savings or a second home. If you take out a Personal Loan (and therefore have a debt), you may in some cases deduct the amount of the loan from your assets. Please note: you may not deduct the first US $ 3,000 (or the first US $ 6,000, together with your tax partner).
More information about the conditions and options for tax deductions.
Why borrow from us?
- Lowest fixed interest rate from 3.5% (with a loan amount of USD 50,000 with a term of 10 years).
- Compare interest, conditions and payment date in 1 overview.
- With 1 application a complete and realistic range of 5 banks, which you really qualify for.
- 100% online, no expensive consultants and offices and therefore cheaper.
- Fast, error-free and inexpensive.
- Always pay extra in the meantime without penalty.
- Money back guarantee!
Do you want to know what amount you can borrow? Calculate how much you can borrow here . You can of course also request a non-binding offer immediately .
6 Tips for kitchen financing
- What is the budget and what style and finish do you want? Which kitchen appliances will come? Would you like to cook extensively in country style or do you prefer a sleek design kitchen with the latest culinary gadgets? Depending on these factors, you determine how much you want to borrow.
- You can already be on the lookout for built-in appliances and / or white goods. There are many options on the market and prices can vary considerably. Negotiation is often possible, sometimes even up to 30%!
- Get a quote for your kitchen from various contractors . The following applies: the cheapest offer is not necessarily the best option. Therefore, always check whether it is a total price and how the contractors deal with additional work. It is also best to reserve an emergency pot of 5% for unforeseen costs.
- Compare different loans. It is important that you pay close attention to the conditions: is it allowed to make extra repayments in the meantime? Do you pay a fine for this?
- What is the ideal term for your loan? Of course you want the lowest possible interest rate; this is linked to a longer term. But what if you are still paying for your kitchen in 10 years time while you are already on a new one? Or even moved? Then you still pay for a kitchen that you no longer enjoy. A waste of your money and quite demotivating.
A longer term is linked to a lower interest rate, but at the end of the journey you still pay more interest than with a shorter term. So compare extensively on term, interest and consider carefully how long you want to use the kitchen.
- Also check your insurance policies. You may want to have a new kitchen insured with a higher amount / more extensive coverage on your home and contents insurance.
We wish you a lot of living and cooking pleasure with your beautiful new kitchen!