There are two types of loan you can choose from:
- You want security: a loan with a fixed interest rate and term
- You are between 21 and 68 years old
- You want to borrow money for a specific purpose (car, home, residual debt)
You will receive a specific amount once. The bank will transfer the entire amount to your account. You then repay the loan monthly with a fixed monthly amount in repayment and interest. The interest is fixed for the entire term of the loan. So you will not be faced with any surprises during interest rate fluctuations. This provides the security you want.
Apply for a personal loan
- You like flexibility: you want to withdraw money if you want to
- You are between 21 and 66 years old
- You want extra financial space (more spending space)
With a revolving credit you always have access to extra money. You do not have to deal with a predetermined term and you pay the interest on the basis of the applicable interest rates. This loan form gives you the flexibility you are looking for. You do not pay interest on the money you do not withdraw. You can freely withdraw your money up to the agreed limit. You benefit from low interest rates, but if the interest rate rises, you pay more interest and you repay less, which increases the term of the loan.
Apply for continuous credit
You choose the loan form that best suits your situation.