Borrow money with a rental home or a temporary contract
Borrowing money is becoming increasingly accessible. Even for those who do not live in an owner-occupied home or have a permanent contract with an employer, it has recently become possible to take out a loan.
Did you know that it is now also possible to borrow money via Snaploan Online:
- with a rental property
- with a temporary contract
- as a self-employed person
- with a temporary employment contract
- with a flexible contract
- and even with a WAO, WIA or Wajong benefit?
If you can demonstrate continuity of your income over the past 3 years, you no longer need to request a letter of intent through the employer. A printout of your UWV income, flexible / temporary contract or temporary employment contract is sufficient. The same applies to demonstrating a stable income of self-employed persons in the past 3 years.
Adjusted Interbank acceptance policy
As of 4 February 2020, our partner bank Interbank relaxed a number of points in the acceptance policy for new loan applications:
- in the case of temporary employment, it is sufficient from 4 February to be able to demonstrate work in the past three years; an intention / employer's statement from the employer is no longer required.
- Income from a Wajong benefit now also counts, in addition to WAO and WIA, as stable income and is included for 70%.
- the housing situation of the applicant (s) with a flexible contract / income
- is no longer limited to owning a home: residents of a rental home can simply apply for a loan.
For consumers who want to buy a (second) home or renovate their current home, Interbank even lowered the interest rates to from 3.9%. A personal loan of up to 120 months (10 years) is possible from 3.9% fixed interest.
This personal loan with a fixed interest and a fixed long term is intended for spending purposes with a long life:
- Duration of maximum 10 years
- Low monthly installment
- Fixed interest for the entire term - now from 3.9%
- Interest rate reduction of 0.4% for a personal loan in the credit class 15,000 - 25,000 us dollar
- Under certain conditions, the interest is tax deductible
- Suitable for people between the ages of 21 and 63 (the loan must be repaid before your 74th birthday)
- Additional repayments are always allowed and are free of penalties
The interest on personal loans has also been reduced for the self-employed. The same applies to personal loans with a somewhat lower loan amount (5000 US dollars to 15,000 US dollars).
Would you like to know more about your options with a rental home or temporary contract?
Are you a self-employed person or entrepreneur, do you live in a rental home or do you have a temporary contract / benefit? Or are you still in doubt about buying a home or renovating?
Or request a no-obligation quote right away .