Romain Fournier has worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press and is able to cover local and international topics in both French and the Shakespeare language. Romain Fournier heads the Marketscreener editorial team. As an expert on the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers a daily editorial on the US and UK markets.
Find a selection of analyst recommendations for North America and the UK on a daily basis. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change in opinion, price objective or new reporting. It can be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or a company’s market sentiment.
- Albemarle: Goldman Sachs downgrades from neutral to sell. PT drops 16% to $ 205
- Comerica: JP Morgan upgraded from underweight to neutral. PT up 13% to $ 95
- Compass Minerals: Goldman Sachs is upgrading from sale to neutral. PT drops 2.9% to $ 51
- Costco Wholesale: Argus adjusts PT from $ 515 to $ 610, maintains purchase rating
- Domino’s Pizza: Barclays is downgrading from equilibrium to underweight. PT drops 5.4% to $ 495
- Harbor Energy: Berenberg is upgrading from buy to hold targeting Â£ 350.
- Huntsman: Goldman Sachs is upgrading to buy from neutral. PT up 35% to $ 43
- Ingersoll Rand: Wells Fargo adjusts PT from $ 68 to $ 67, maintains overweight rating
- Jack Henry: Raymond James downgrades from outperformance to market performance. PT increases 7.2% to $ 174
- Levi Strauss & Co: Goldman Sachs lowers PT from $ 35 to $ 34 and maintains Buy recommendation
- Masco: Barclays is switching from being balanced to being overweight. PT increases 22% to $ 83
- Mohawk industry: Barclays is downgrading from being overweight to being in balance. PT up 15% to $ 202
- Oracle: DZ Bank upgrades Oracle to Hold from Sell. PT increases 5.1% to $ 105
- Regeneron: Bernstein has lowered its market performance recommendation. PT drops 1.6% to $ 660
- Six Flags: Goldman Sachs is upgrading to buy from neutral. PT jumps 40% to $ 52
- Synovus: JP Morgan upgrades from neutral to overweight. PT increases 21% to $ 56
- Sysco: Barclays is switching from being balanced to being overweight. PT increases 17% to $ 86
- The Sherwin-Williams Company: Goldman Sachs analyst Robert Koort downgrades from Buy to neutral. PT drops 6.6% to $ 320
- Trex: JP Morgan downgrades from neutral to underweight. PT drops 1.3% to $ 135
- Vodafone: Barclays maintains its positive opinion on the stock with a buy rating. The price target is now at Â£ 165 versus Â£ 170.