If you know of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
PRIOR OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS
– Giant company president Nicholas Bertram will resign on August 31. John Ruane will serve as interim president.
– Reiki Balance opens Sept. 9, 529 Reading Ave. at West Reading.
– Alfie’s Kitchen on Sullivan Trail in Forks Township has closed after five years.
– A four story, 30,000 square foot retirement home from Easton Senior Living LLC is on the way at 3701 Corriere Road in Palmer Township.
– The former Jacksonian Club on Main Street in Nazareth is now The Farm & Table restaurant and bowling alley.
– Lehigh Valley Martial Arts opened its sixth location at the Easton Avenue mall, which also houses a Giant grocery store in Bethlehem Township.
– Mind Matters Coaching, Counseling and Psychological Services opens a new office in Upper Macungie on August 31st.
– The Lower Macungie Planning Commission has reviewed a draft plan for a 54-acre mixed-use project near the Hamilton Crossings bypass.
– A developer is proposing a comprehensive plan to repurpose the former Santander Bank building on Penn Street, Reading, to incorporate a hotel, apartments and restaurant.
– Oley Turnpike Dairy and its petting zoo have closed after serving Berks County for 52 years.
– The Crossings at Ambler Station opens and is billed as “Ambler’s first homes in 50 years”.
– A new drive-thru Panera restaurant will be added to the Tri-County Business Campus in Pottstown.