Opponent: North Carolina
Appointment time: Sunday, October 24th | 19 o’clock
Location: Thompson Field (Blacksburg, Virginia)
Regard: RSN | ACCNX
NOTES ON THE TEER HEELS
North Carolina (8-5-1, 2-4 ACC) has dropped its last two ACC competitions, but recently a 2-0 result against No. 15 Loyola Marymount scored at home. The Tar Heels are led by Cameron Fisher and Tega Ikoba with five goals each.
NOTES ON THE HOKIES
• Virginia Tech (9-2-3, 3-2-1 ACC) have been overwhelmingly successful in six games at Thompson Field this season. Tech is 6-0 at Blacksburg and has three ACC wins (Virginia, Notre Dame and Louisville) and three wins without a conference shutout (ETSU, Davidson and Winthrop).
• Virginia Tech averages 2.83 goals per game at home, while conceding just 0.67 goals per game. Since Matt Zambetti got the nod in goal against Davidson, the main goalkeeper Ben Martino has only conceded two home goals this season. The last goal Martino conceded at Thompson was a penalty against Notre Dame 316 minutes ago.
UPDATE ON THE CAMPUS PARKING
Virginia Tech Parking Services has changed its on campus parking policy to more effectively manage parking for the growing number of permit holders participating in university activities outside of traditional business hours. From August 2021, the parking spaces on campus will be chargeable on weekdays, Monday to Friday, until 10:00 p.m. Visitors to the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg must now pay for on-campus parking using one of three options:
- ParkMobile app (available here)
- Go online to buy a day parking permit
- Visit the valet parking office on Beamer Way 505 between 7am and 5pm to purchase a day pass
To find out more about on-campus parking, please click here. If anyone has any questions please email email@example.com or call (540) 231-3200.